Subject: [Leica] Monday Images - Toronto
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Tue Mar 27 03:47:28 2007

Dom - if you were thinking of this one:

> <http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Hugh+Thompson/City+Walks/
> L1000280.jpg.html>

....... the reason it caught my eye is the two girls photographing
each other on the ramp, then it all came together.  Plus a rainy day
with added tones.

Weird hours, yes, I fell asleep in front of the computer and woke up
around 2.00 am!  Must be nuts!

Thanks for your comments - we'll have to meet up one day and have
noodles on Spadina.

Hugh

Replies: Reply from dommorris at rogers.com (Dominic Morris) ([Leica] Monday Images - Toronto)
Message from dommorris at rogers.com (Dominic Morris) ([Leica] Monday Images - Toronto)