Subject: [Leica] Buddy is not PhotoShopped
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 27 06:48:40 2007

I am an "owner" of another list (Rollei users) and discussions got out
of hand. People are angry now-a-days.

Anyway, some suggested we backtrack and start over.

I posted a link to Buddy (with credit to Sonny) as an illustration of
what was needed.

Didn't work. People didn't start liking each other again. I was
criticized for being childish.

Daniel