Subject: [Leica] bring a leica to disneyworld?
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Tue Mar 27 22:21:19 2007

Rei, my 2 cents.
Take the MP, a fifty and your favourite wide.
Leave the Leicavit home if it's likely to be a worry
Carry your camera and two lenses as cabin baggage
Don't take film with you.
I'm sure that someone can point you to a good film outlet near your chosen
venue
Likewise get a recommendation for a good lab there and get it all processed
before you go home
(or you could send home to yourself?)
Chuck your F30 in for when you have the MP secured and you're maybe heading
out without photography in mind.
Easy

When you come back, make sure you share your pictures with us. I'll bet you
won't regret taking your Leica. That's what they're for
;-)

Cheers
Hoppy