Subject: [Leica] 15 with a 15
From: dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Tue Mar 27 23:35:05 2007

I know the feeling about empty streets. Oslo and Gothenburg can be like
that at 8 in the morning.

The automobile has won. You got one person ... and the long expanse of
deserted side-walk behind him is telling.

Take more of empty streets ... with time and date associated with each
shot. An empty street at noon says something (boring, but something).

Daniel