Subject: [Leica] Panhandle: What was once a home...
From: profmason at yahoo.com (John Mason)
Date: Wed Mar 28 05:35:26 2007

>From Bill Clough:

>Panhandle Index:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Bill1941/Panhandle/

Terrific series.

I'm a sucker for B&W photos of a world that seems to
be disappearing right in front of the camera's lens.
I heard David Plowden describe himself, last week, as
being one step ahead of the wreaking ball.

These, as many have already pointed out, are
especially beautiful.

--John

John Mason
Charlottesville, Virginia

DEMOCRACY OF SPEED, a Photo Documentary Project:
http://www.virginia.edu/history/DocSpeed/

Additional Documentary Projects, here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Mason/

Looking for earth-friendly autos?