Subject: [Leica] Quarterly Reminder: LUG 2007 Yearbook Pictures
From: jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman)
Date: Wed Mar 28 06:00:16 2007

Here's the quarterly reminder:

I'll be assembling the 2007 LUG yearbook in December.  This year's yearbook
will feature pictures PHOTOGRAPHED during 2007.  So, here's warning that you
have another eight months of picture-taking for this year's submissions.

During the past few months some LUG members noted that they missed the call
for images (since they either skimmed listings, or didn't keep up with the
digest.)  So for this year's project I'm including quarterly alerts.

A reminder--don't send me book images until I ask in December!
Specifications will be the same as with the previous book (THOSE you can
search on the digest<g>)

Keep exciting those silver bits and pixels!

Jim Shulman
Bryn Mawr, PA
Who's still waiting for word about the LUG book NPR interview broadcast.

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Quarterly Reminder: LUG 2007 Yearbook Pictures)
Message from jshul at comcast.net (Jim Shulman) ([Leica] Carlsbad Caverns)