Subject: [Leica] Leica Sighting
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Mar 28 12:47:00 2007

John Mason <profmason@yahoo.com> wrote:    > Why sadly? ...If you didn't
know that how would it
> affect your view of her images?

In fact, Adam, her images of Africans have appalled me
from the moment I saw first saw them--long before I
knew anything about her politics.

     <<<  SNIP   >>>>

  They probably should have been titled "Vanishing Africa".

  But they sure sold "coffee table books" and brought in the royalties.

  If you are going to make money, you have to do what sells.

  You can't buy film with foodstamps !

  " If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking "
                                                             George S. Patton

TV dinner still cooling?