Subject: [Leica] Leica Lens + Camera guides - apologies & corrected links
From: colucci at thehearth.org (Dan Colucci)
Date: Wed Mar 28 13:26:30 2007

 First - sorry for the post today, I guess Friday would have been more
appropriate.  Also, there was some odd hyper-linking going on...below it
should be corrected.  My aol account is also acting odd....Thanks DAN

For those of you who havent seen my web page antiquecameras.net, I have been
compiling value guides for the last 3+ years.  I have recently updated all
my Leica related pages.  I hope they provide use.   Please note that these
are GUIDES.  I frequently get flack that my values are too low, but please
be sure to read the top of each page where I explain how my values are
derived.

http://members.aol.com/dcolucci/a.htm Leica M Lens

http://members.aol.com/dcolucci/b.htm   Leica R Lens

http://members.aol.com/dcolucci/c.htm   Leica SM Lens