Subject: [Leica] For the Tilley Hat kinds of guys - Behold!
From: marcsmall at comcast.net (Marc James Small)
Date: Thu Mar 29 19:47:46 2007

At 10:31 PM 3/29/2007, Jeffery Smith wrote:
 >This month's Travelsmith catalog has several articles of clothing that
 >might
 >interest shooters. If you are unaware of www.travelsmith.com and
 >www.duluthtrading.com, they both have comfortable, durable, cotton clothes
 >with lots of pockets. I have beaten the crap out of my travelsmith jacket
 >and it hasn't looked Columbo-like yet. These are in the current travelsmith
 >catalog:
 >http://www.travelsmith.com/ (the catalog)
 >http://tinyurl.com/yvla6v (four pockety items)
 >
 >Comfortable too.
 >
 >Jeffery Smith

Jeffrery

I spent a lot of years in the military where I
had to wear a hat.  I am long retired.  In
civilian life, dorks wear hats.  Different strokes for different folks.

I am 57.  I chose my maternal genes well.  I have
an incredibly hirsuite growth on my pate.  If I
lacked testosterone or came from a failing
genetic pattern, well, things might be different.
But, as it is, why wear a hat when you don't need to do so?

Best,

Marc

msmall@aya.yale.edu
Cha robh b?s fir gun ghr?s fir!