Subject: OT was RE: [Leica] Photofreek? now Missy
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Mar 29 21:30:06 2007

Hey, no reason to consider the thread disrespectful, making a portrait of a
pretty woman.
Dang. I wish I was accompanying you to lunch. However, Jeffery, you're kinda
weakening our case with this talk of breakin' out into
a sweat.
I await the pictures with bated breath

Cheers
The entirely proper and pure Hoppy