Subject: [Leica] Photofreek?
From: freakscene at weirdness.com (Marty Deveney)
Date: Fri Mar 30 02:37:30 2007

Also please do not confuse the Photofreek / phreak with Freaker /
Freakscene, which is me, Marty, a marine biologist living in South
Australia.  I used to attempt to remain anonymous, but I now prefer to
maintain a policy of eschewing notoriety, due to the scientific
literature being increasingly peppered with readily accessible documents
with my name attached.

First Lugged in 1996, de-lurked in 2000.  Not sure when the Phreak/Freek
arrived, but I do remember that slight feeling of violation "I'm the
freak!" . . . it was just something else to work through.  I think Milan
Kundera said 'many people, few gestures'.  I met Kundera once.

Some of my photos are here:
http://gallery.leica-users.org/main.php?g2_itemId=7617 - isn't Rachel
gorgeous?

Replies: Reply from dlr at dlridings.se (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Photofreek?)