Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Mar 30 05:36:57 2007

I love the image. I have two bags a tallee and an old messenger bag
with photo insert. The tallee has much too much velcro - impossible
to open one handed, the velcro is capable of lifting the weight of
the bag, and NOISY. I like the layout and weird colours. I also have
a laptop sleeve which is perfect.
Frank