Subject: [Leica] IMG, Another Airplane Photo
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Mar 31 18:47:23 2007

Aw gee whiz guys I have to tell you despite a few photos prepping the
Nan-Chang it was far more fun flying it! :-) And no I do not re-call this
type of cowling. True I did this a month before I did the P51 flight! :-) At
the right old age of 76! hell it only takes being young at heart! :-)

Yep nice taking pictures of these birds but it's a hell of a lot more fun
flying them!:-) Well Ok in them!

If in doubt I do have a few images of me "up side down in a P51 at 5000 ft!"
:-)
Love it!

 It's the only way to fly and to hell with those big lumbering passenger
jets!:-)

Yeah yeah I know the P51 is a single seater! However there's space right
behind the pilot seat for a fuel tank. Quite frankly another one of those
brilliant ideas by engineers who'd not have to fly the plane in combat!!!!
And when it's removed there's just a teensy space for a seat and controls to
fly her! Damn wonderful flight! :-) Just glad there weren't any Me-109's
around that day! ;-)
ted

Ted Grant Photography Limited
1817 Feltham Road