Subject: [Leica] Re: P 51 for two
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Apr 1 10:54:28 2007

Hi, Larry,

My memory isn't too clear after 40 years.  I was renting a plane to fly
locally, and practiced landings at Kissimmee when there was nothing there
except for me and some cows. My, how that has changed.  When I asked about
the Mustang, I seem to recall that the young man had family connections to
the oil industry, hence money to afford such toys.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA