Subject: [Leica] More M8 questions
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun Apr 1 11:21:45 2007

So, since I have a 35 1.4 ASPH Summilux and a Noctilux, I guess I should
send all both to Leica with the M8 at the same time so that correcting
the Noctilux issue does not throw the Summilux out of whack. Is this
correct?
Clive
http://www.clive.moss.net/blog/

Replies: Reply from len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier) ([Leica] More M8 questions)