Subject: [Leica] Results of March 2007 LUG photo contest
From: leica at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Sun Apr 1 14:40:30 2007

Montie again, my congratulations again.
Honestly, I was very astonished not to see my favourite, Steve Barbour's
rocks, see
<http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0703/strenghth2.jpg.html>, in the
top-3 rankings.
Didier
ps: hmm, I guess I'll pass on the april red thing. Except I find a picture
visualizing "red" in b&w...

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Results of March 2007 LUG photo contest)