Subject: [Leica] OT: Paper for color printing on R2400?
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Sun Apr 1 18:00:06 2007

I just sold my R2400 because I now have a 3800, but before I sold it, I
tried a lot of paper. Crane Museo Rag is the One True Paper. If Hahnemuehle
papers didn't jam so much I'd rate their Photo Rag paper second, but it does
jam a lot more, so pfffft. For glossy prints it's hard to beat the Epson
Premium Glossy.

Replies: Reply from gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO) ([Leica] OT: Paper for color printing on R2400?)