Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 359
From: lists at gilplant.com (J. Gilbert Plantinga)
Date: Sun Apr 1 18:13:02 2007

Did you know that recent versions of Photoshop, I think since version
7, certainly CS, will not allow you to open an image of a dollar
bill. I'm no libertarian, but I find this outrageous.

Gilbert

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 34, Issue 359)