Subject: [Leica] Re: Results of March 2007 LUG photo contest
From: montoid at earthlink.net (Montie)
Date: Sun Apr 1 19:05:53 2007

Thanks to all for congrats, and congrats to the other winners and
contributors!  I think I just squeaked by on this one!

One shot this month really stood out for me because it reminded me
of the style and tone of work I did alot of in the 70s/early 80s. Walt's
entry "Strength of Purpose"...I wish I had shot it! (I don't say that very
often).  Take a bow, Walt...maybe it's a baby boomer thing, but I
remember!  ;-)  Superb PhoJo!!...all the way!

<http://contest.leica-users.org/main.php/v/0703/cryingkid.jpg.html>

Montie

P.S.  Tina, I don't think I can touch you in red...but I do have an
idea...;-)

>At 05:24 PM 4/1/2007, you wrote:
>First prize: Montie Talbert
>Second prize: Tina Manley
>Third prize: Douglas Sharp

Congratulations, Montie!!  Amazingly tough competition this
time.  I'm surprised to even place.  I'll try again next month to
unseat you with "Red"!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/portfolio