Subject: [Leica] OT: Tivoli Model One Hi-Fi radio
From: jbm at jbm.org (Jeff Moore)
Date: Mon Apr 2 09:24:06 2007

2007-04-02-12:13:49 Tina Manley:
> I just got a Boston Acoustics Radio to use out at the farm where
> reception is really poor on ordinary radios.  This one pulls in
> really weak stations and sounds great:
> http://radio.bostonacoustics.com/recepter_radio_info.html
>
> I got it at Target for $149.

Target sell both the Tivolis (which I'm really fond of the sound of) and
the Bostons -- so it's a surprisingly good place to find the better crop
of current simple but pleasing table radios.  Can you ever listen to
stuff there before buying?  I'm suspecting not, which is the only fly in
that ointment.  Audio stuff should really be a matter of personal taste,
not specifications on a page.

Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] OT: Tivoli Model One Hi-Fi radio)