Subject: [Leica] Thanks Montie and Congrats
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Mon Apr 2 10:28:29 2007

> if I can find a RED one I may enter it in  April's contest. ;-)

A picture doesn't need to be colored red. It can imply red. It can use the
meaning of "red" in another language (in Spanish, for example, the word
"red" means "net" or "network"; in Dutch it is a form of the verb "to
rescue"). An angry person is red. A flag or light telling drivers to stop is
red.

Replies: Reply from leica at dmason.net (Dave Mason) ([Leica] Thanks Montie and Congrats)