Subject: [Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Mon Apr 2 14:08:55 2007

Nice pics
Saludos
Luis

-----Mensaje original-----
De: lug-bounces+luisripoll=telefonica.net@leica-users.org
Howard Cummer
Enviado el: lunes, 02 de abril de 2007 17:13
Para: lug@leica-users.org
Asunto: [Leica] Hong Kong Rugby 7's

Hello Luggers,
The Hong kong Rugby 7's finished on Sunday night with Samoa beating Fiji.
There was no sign of England, winner for the last 4 years or New Zealand -
always a favourite. I used the M8, the Lumix L1 and the Oly 330E with
various lenses and ended up with about 8 GB of RAW and JPEG images. I
haven't had time to process them much as I am leaving in the morning for
Tokyo to see my son and the cherry blossoms but here are a couple of
pictures to peak your interest. More - many more will follow later.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Rugby+7s/

http://tinyurl.com/28bphl

Cheers

Howard (in Hong Kong tonight and Tokyo tomorrow)