Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 13
From: hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson)
Date: Mon Apr 2 15:21:40 2007

George - I really like the shots of the young apprentice chefs, and
computer geek - expressions of  concentration ...... marvelous.

Never seen a deer so close either, as in the PAW, great shot.

......... is the erosion near where you live?  It is so close one
could fall down the bank

now for the ? kitchen sink ........ what is that?

Hugh