Subject: [Leica] Crumpler "five million dollar home"
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Apr 2 21:58:12 2007

For me this is precisely the DISadvantage of Crumpler. There is no doubt
that they do a better job of protecting the contents than the Domke
bags, but if it takes me 5 minutes to get my camera out of the bag, that
bag is useless for me. This is why I gave up on Crumpler for photo
gear--they are good for laptops etc., but I found them extremely
inconvenient for walking around a city with camera gear.

Nathan