Subject: [Leica] Phil...x PAW 13 - Thanks George
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Mon Apr 2 22:20:55 2007

Thanks George for your kind words.

I know this picture - I don't call it a photograph - may require second
viewing and afterthoughts as it looks flat and without a focus but is in
fact composed of "layers" (not PS ones - wink). As often it is best viewed
full screen, on a high contrast monitor though.
Something told me I must shoot this, just as with the Poppy Walt loved so
much, these logs were calling me.

Thanks again for viewing, reviewing and commenting.
Yours
Phil...x

>Message: 13
>Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 15:43:58 -0500
>From: Lottermoser George <imagist3@mac.com>
>Subject: Re: [Leica] PAW: Phil'x 13th
>To: Leica Users Group <lug@leica-users.org>
>
>Simply stunning. Been back to it a number of times and each time
>gives me a new appreciation for its complexity and intensity.
>
>Regards,
>George Lottermoser
>george@imagist.com
>

>On Mar 31, 2007, at 9:39 AM, phamard@numericable.fr wrote:
>
>> Just posted PAW13 and alternate :
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/d/78502-1/PAW13-Mossy-Trees.jpg

Noos, votre bureau virtuel sur Internet : Mail...
Web : webmail.noos.fr