Subject: [Leica] Leica on the way back to Wetzlar?
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Tue Apr 3 06:25:01 2007

Didier,
Little German here, but I assume that production will remain in Solms and
management will move.  Although the building itself isn't much so that cost
will be minimal.  Also, production constraints in Solms keeps them from an
upside potential when sales are good.  Interesting thoughts about
re-ordering how Leica goes about building it's products.