Subject: [Leica] IMG: PAWeek 13
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Tue Apr 3 07:32:06 2007

Thanks for taking the time to look and comment Ric. The kids in the
kitchen seem to be getting the most reaction. Just to orient us; the
"cliff/ocean" is actually the western shore of the Great Lake
Michigan and over here we call it a bluff. ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from hewthompson at mac.com (Hugh Thompson) ([Leica] IMG: PAWeek 13)