Subject: [Leica] IMG: spring PESO
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Apr 3 09:59:57 2007

Thanks, George.
I agree about the girl's expression, but it was indeed a one-off.
She was actually looking at somebody passing behind me. I didn't
notice it untill I looked at the RAW: on the Ricoh's LCD screen it's
hardly visible, and the attached 21/28 VF isn't good for those things
either.
You have a very good eye, though, also for her body language: I kinda
convoked her and she wasn't very keen on this.
I have a reputation of walking through the office to make test shots
for my campaigns, but I never tell what it is for untill it's
finished, since quite often that seems to distract people or make
them pose too much. But it makes them a bit suspicious. Most of the
time I make a lot of snaps where I have at least one expression of
them when off guard, but in this case, since it was a quick one just
to distract my mind, it was one shot, not wanting to get her off work
for too long. It took about a minute.
Philippe

Op 2-apr-07, om 22:22 heeft Lottermoser George het volgende geschreven: