Subject: [Leica] Re:SF 20 with M8?
From: jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler)
Date: Tue Apr 3 19:13:55 2007

If you're looking for an affordable TTL solution that will give excellent
results, you might consider a Metz 54MZ-4 or even a used 54MZ-3.  Metz
(Bogen, in NJ) will upgrade the MZ-3 "guts" to that of an MZ-4 for $50.  You
can find MZ-3's used for around $100 (maybe less these days).

You can use the Metz TTL cord with a Metz flash and the correct SCA... (I
assume Metz makes a TTL SCA for Leica).  I have a cord / flash that I use
with my CLE for amazing off-camera flash results.

Jeff M