Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 4 08:27:36 2007

Just for the record - I'm not presenting a "Digital v: Analogue"
discussion. I totally embrace digital capture. Love it.

My discussion intended only to address the economic considerations of
digital; and the fact that, unless you're exposing 100's of rolls per
month, digital capture does not make "economic" sense. It certainly
makes a good deal of sense in a professional world which demands it;
as well as for all of it's other ease of use pluses; not to mention
the blending into our technological lives.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] A good while ago)