Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers)
Date: Wed Apr 4 09:28:15 2007

Eric wrote:

>>I have never enjoyed the Leica M experience more since selling my film
M and buying an M8.<<

I, OTOH, have rediscovered the joy of shaking a stainless tank and
listening to reels -- loaded with some old, but perhaps new to me,
emulsion -- slosh back and forth as hidden images come to life while
they're being bathed in my latest apothecary concoction.  A $5 roll of
film is all it takes to inspire me. When I coax a fine print it's like
accomplishing something for the first time....again. The magic of film
doesn't die. It merely hibernates. Be careful when selling those old
film bodies! :-)

DaveR

Replies: Reply from lists at mcclary.net (Harrison McClary) ([Leica] A good while ago)