Subject: [Leica] (no subject)
From: bampolsk at mac.com (Brian Ampolsk)
Date: Wed Apr 4 13:58:39 2007

Hi...

I've been lurking on the LUG for several years, never having
submitted a photo.  Well, yesterday my M8 arrived and I went for a
walk after dinner shooting flowers.  These two jpegs are the same
photo, but one converted to black & white using the Leica
software.    Photo shot with M8, 50mm Summicron at F2.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bampolsk/M8/
TheFlowersThatBloomInTheSpring+.JPG.html

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/bampolsk/M8/
TheFlowersThatBloomInTheSpringBW.jpg.html

Brian

Replies: Reply from jmaddox01 at suddenlink.net (jack) ([Leica] (no subject))
Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] (no subject))