Subject: [Leica] News of BD
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Apr 4 14:35:12 2007

LOL. I was running some errands this morning. BD came to mind - out
of nowhere - and the next thought was - he must be angry that he sold
all his M lenses and lost the M/digital experience. I know I would
would be if I hadn't held out. There were a number of times when the
M6's were sitting on the shelf with wonderful glass - that I
considered letting them go.

Another amazing thing that has occurred in my routine. The M8 and
lenses has prompted me to also carry a M6 with film it. Backup. But
also an opportunity. ;~P

Seriously, I know he did love shooting with his M's and fully
appreciated a number of lenses - the Noct not among them ;~)

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Replies: Reply from lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth) ([Leica] News of BD)