Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Apr 4 16:10:13 2007

I am not willing to pay fifty bucks a month ( or more ) for cable and the
networks have so little of value.  I am not regretting that I pulled the
plug on the boob tube twenty years ago.......

David Rodgers <drodgers@casefarms.com> wrote:
Photo Phreak wrote:

>> Why were you wasting time with TV instead of doing something more
positive ?<<

Falling into a deep slumber without the aid of drugs or alcohol is
always a positive! :-) And that's what TV does to me.

House is one of my favorites, though. I never watched it until someone
got a DVD for Christmas. I watched a few episodes without commercial
interruption. I've been hooked since. Hugh Laurie is great. He can
deliver a line.

"I thought I'd get your theories, mock them, then embrace my own. The
usual."

"This thing won me second place in the clinic's weekly 'Weirdest thing
pulled out of an orifice' contest."

"Is this an intervention? You're a little late, since I'm not using
drugs anymore. I am, however, still hooked on phonics."

"Okay, fine. I'll father your child. But first you gotta write me a
Vicodin prescription. Just so I can get through the foreplay."

"Twenty-year olds fall in and out of love more often than they change
their oil filters. Which they should do more often."

And and many more at....
http://www.fox.com/house/features/houseisms.htm

DaveR