Subject: [Leica] Cameras and TV
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Wed Apr 4 16:30:18 2007

G Hopkinson <hoppyman@bigpond.net.au> wrote:    DaveR, that's an
entertaining analysis ;-) I don't know that particular show, but let me tell
you that if you have a medico in your
household you often get an equivalent analysis on scenes involving emergency
rooms or intensive care scenarios etc. Our list
medicos might chime in here.

Cheers
Hoppy

    If they are any good they are probably too busy to watch TV.  I often
wonder how Steve finds time for some of the nice work he shows us.

  We always used to look for "Doctor's cameras" on the used shelves.  The
wife would go into St. Louis Photo or Jefferson Photo and ask for the best
camera they had.  But the poor Doc would never have the free time to use it.
 Several years later it would be back almost unused and for sale.

" If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking "
                                                             George S. Patton

Finding fabulous fares is fun.
Let Yahoo! FareChase search your favorite travel sites to find flight and
hotel bargains.