Subject: [Leica] A good while ago
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (s.dimitrov@charter.net)
Date: Wed Apr 4 17:07:15 2007

One of my hobbies is collecting news photos from old defunct wire services.
I collect them to remind myself that there never was a golden age.
Technical mediocrity was normative.
Poor quality was the standard.
Content, more often than not, was poorly arranged and expressed.
Otherwise, people with cameras, were just making a living.

Slobodan Dimitrov

Replies: Reply from sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter) ([Leica] A good while ago)