Subject: [Leica] More Rugby 7's photos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Wed Apr 4 17:57:47 2007

Hi Jeff,
Thanks for the comments - the Hong Kong 7's are really unique in the
world for their combination of great games and interesting spectators.
I sit in the front row of section 122, next to all the NZ fans and
close to the beer swilling South Stands. Section 122 is at the right
corner of the field and more goals are scored running right (people
tell me) so that is where I am waiting for the action to come to me.
In previous years I used a Canon 5d or 20d with a 300mm f4.0 to get
close to the action. This year I used an Oly 330E with the 40 - 150mm
which I found to be a bit short. Some of the people shots are with
the M8 and the 50 Lux Asph = horses for courses.
Cheers
Howard

Replies: Reply from jeffmatsler at amaonline.com (Jeff S. Matsler) ([Leica] More Rugby 7's photos)