Subject: [Leica] Question about my poor broken lens.
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Wed Apr 4 22:41:18 2007

Clayton,
That was awesome.  I'm a car nut as well.
I once learned from an old hippie in New Mexico that "you always have
exactly
what you need available to you when you need it, you just have to look."
We rebuilt his 1776cc bug motor right there on the side of Interstate 40 and
used parts that he picked up lying about in the dirt.
I'm going to be starting a web-page soon of things that I've fixed or built
with my pocket-knife.  The number of items fixed must be in the thousands.
Philip