Subject: [Leica] PESO. Latest submission
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Apr 5 07:36:29 2007

On Apr 5, 2007, at 9:49 AM, David Rodgers wrote:

> Nice work, Ken! I like the variety. I was particularly impressed by
> the
> snow scene. Such nice tonal rendition in difficult lighting. Not as
> easy
> as it looks!

Thanks, David.  This was one of those shots  you get when you always
have a camera on hand.

And, when you're willing to park the car beside the road, flashers
going, and climb a fence, to get in the right position.  :-)

I sure do love photography!

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://gallery2.leica-users.org/v/kennybod/

Home Page:
http://homepage.mac.com/kennybod/