Subject: [Leica] For Sale: Leica 21 mm. 3.4 SuperAngulon
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Thu Apr 5 14:07:03 2007

What you get:

  Leica 21 mm ?3.4 SuperAngulon                 cat. 11103
  21 mm. Brightline finder, satin chrome         cat.  12002
  Original front lens cap
  Original rear lens cap
  Leitz E48 UVa filter

  All of the above are pristine.  But I just checked the lens shade and
found a small chip out of one corner.  This could be repaired with a little
epoxy and some paint or used as is and probably never noticed.

  I am asking $1600 plus the actual cost of packing, shipping and insurance.

  I am sure many of you know if you tried to buy this from that store in
At****a you would have to buy each piece seperately at far greater cost.

  I would prefer a cashiers check.  But what ever form of payment you send,
I will send the package as soon as the bank clears the funds.

" If everyone is thinking alike then somebody isn't thinking "
                                                             George S. Patton

Bored stiff? Loosen up...

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] For Sale: Leica 21 mm. 3.4 SuperAngulon)