Subject: [Leica] Question about my poor broken lens.
From: leicam4pro at yahoo.com (Photo Phreak)
Date: Thu Apr 5 16:15:50 2007

I spent most of my time in the Mekong Delta so the terrain was much
different, but the experiences were similar.  I was not a MoPic photographer
though.

John Collier <jbcollier@shaw.ca> wrote:  I was fortunate enough to see this
in a cinema when it came out. I
highly recommend it as well; stunning film.

John Collier