Subject: [Leica] Cross fountain pens: was To relieve the worrying of afew...
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Thu Apr 5 20:28:40 2007

Good lord... You people are using fountain pens with smooth nubs!!!
Didn't you read George's posts about changes.  In university, I was only
allowed to use a crow quill pen point... one learned that one only
stroked downwards less the ink splatter upwards.  I can hardly stand to
use modern digital cartographic programs where the plotter doesn't care
about the direction you intended with the crow point.

Regards, Bill Larsen