Subject: [Leica] FS: PX 625 1.35V (3 real mercury batteries)
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Fri Apr 6 05:16:22 2007

Up for sale is three new, unused PX 625 1.35V
batteries. These are actual PX 625 mercury batteries,
not wein cells, etc. I picked them up a while ago to
use on my Gossen Luna Pro, but it died, and now I have
a Gossen Luna Pro Digital F. Needless to say, these
batteries will work fine on your Leica MR meter,
various classic meters etc. They're still in their
original packaging, and I can e-mail you a pic of them
if you would like.

$19.00 + $1.00 shipping in USA.
Check my 100% feedback on the popular auction site
under leicamshooter

Thanks,
G Medina

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate