Subject: [Leica] Wildlife in a Chicago Quiznos last week.
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 6 08:45:28 2007

Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@cox.net> wrote:

> They are so reclusive, I have rarely seen one in the wild. In fact, I
recall
> only seeing one in the wild. In the canyons east of Chula Vista, CA, we
were
> hiking around one day and spotted one about 200 yards away, moving away
from
> us very quickly.

They're far more common in urban areas than many of us realize.  Waltzing
into a Quiznos is a bit unusual though.  There's a pack of Coyotes whose HQ
is in the orchard across the street from my house; I'll see one every few
months, almost always doing what he can to disappear.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com - Microsoft? Exchange solutions from a leading provider -

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] Wildlife in a Chicago Quiznos last week.)