Subject: [Leica] DMR firmware?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri Apr 6 09:56:51 2007

Another problem avoided with film.......

I am told it is not hard, IF you know the purpose of the bits of original
code.  Reverse engineering is the real trick.

Depends on who is holding the wrench........

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

I've always been curious to know how complicated it is to write firmware for
a camera. On a scale of 1 to 10 I'm sure it's closer to
10 (10 being extremely complex).

The scary thing is that if firmware is out of alignment you can't just tweak
it with a wrench.

DaveR

Replies: Reply from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] DMR firmware?)
Message from drodgers at casefarms.com (David Rodgers) ([Leica] DMR firmware?)