Subject: [Leica] Wildlife in a Chicago Quiznos last week.
From: telyt at earthlink.net (telyt@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Apr 6 10:22:18 2007

Photo Phreak <leicam4pro@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Any hunter who makes it known that he wants to hunt coyote as varmints in
northwestern
> Illinois will have the red carpet rolled out to him during deer season
even on farms
> posted No Hunting !

The local coyotes have gotten a few of our chickens but once we restricted
the chickens to the barn and riding arenas we've had no problems and I LOVE
their moonlight sonatas.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web LIVE ? Free email based on Microsoft? Exchange technology -
http://link.mail2web.com/LIVE

Replies: Reply from rsphotoimages at comcast.net (Bob Shaw) ([Leica] Wildlife in a Chicago Quiznos last week.)