Subject: [Leica] IMG AstonMartin
From: Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie)
Date: Fri Apr 6 12:45:51 2007

Not any more Jerry, I had a 12 month consultancy ( I had been head of
R&D there 1978 - 1988) which went on 4 years though, back to a sort
of semi-retirement again, I have been at the Easter Formula 3 race at
Oulton Park today where I had a pleasant session reminiscing with my
old mate Nigel Mansell (I ran him when he ran his first Grand Prix)
who is now running a team for his sons Greg and Leo. Greg was very
quick, Leo is probably better at golf.....
Frank

Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] IMG AstonMartin)
Message from glehrer at san.rr.com (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] IMG AstonMartin)