Subject: [Leica] Stiff M8 lens mount - HELP! DAS
From: dstella1 at ameritech.net (Dante Stella)
Date: Fri Apr 6 21:54:52 2007

Ok.  Symptoms: lens hard to mount and unmount (stiff in turning the
lens in the mount).  RF stops a hair short of infinity.  Pictures are
back focused by a couple of inches at 1.5m and about a foot at 3m.

Ideas?!   I guess the good news is that 4 out of my 5 lenses work.

Dante

By the way, the IR capabilities of this camera are pretty
considerable.  With a Summilux ASPH 35, you can take infrared
pictures in room light at hand-holdable speed (750nm filter).  Too
bad there's no IR mark!

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Stiff M8 lens mount - HELP! DAS)
Reply from jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith) ([Leica] Stiff M8 lens mount - HELP! DAS)
Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Stiff M8 lens mount - HELP! DAS)