Subject: [Leica] Magenta Friday Flowers: was M8 picture
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sat Apr 7 08:15:17 2007

I have taken maybe 100 flower photos with the M8 unfiltered. Since
they are all indoors but with natural light, most of the shots are
with flash so I can control the DOF. I did find a photo of a flower
the exact same color as Sonny's and taken with and without flash. The
flash photo is a nice deep purple and accurate. The available light
picture came out pink, just like Sonny's. The M8 was set to AWB. I
know that can be a little flaky in natural light. The SF24D sets the
WB correctly. I don't use AWB anymore.

Len