Subject: [Leica] IMG; sunset with D-Lux 3
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Sat Apr 7 12:11:25 2007

NO! Thank you Philippe. I want her to be able to take her little card
to the One Hour Photo and get the 4x6's that she chooses without even
talking to me. ;^) That's the fantasy.

Once in a while if she has something she wants to have printed "well"
- well then we'll talk.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com